Most of my summer reading has been research for polishing my novel. I enjoyed these reference books nonetheless as they were intriguing and compelling.
To broaden my mind, perspective and consciousness, I continue to read and re-read “The Essential David Bohm” edited by Lee Nichol.
All the books seem to be in the spirit of what i am thinking, contemplating and writing about ~ vampires, witches, alchemy, eternal love, storytelling and, oh yeah, the philosophical implications of physics & consciousness~sb
- “The Essential David Bohm” edited by Lee Nichol
- “The Good Spell Book” by Gillian Kemp
- “The Satanic Witch” by Anton Szandor LaVey
- “Our Vampires, Ourselves” by Nina Auerbach
- “Story” by Robert McKee
- What Is Consciousness? (3quarksdaily.com)
- The Living Universe: Interview with Duane Elgin (beliefnet.com)
- What Is Consciousness? (bigthink.com)
- You Are Here (variety.com)
- Deepak Chopra: The Living Universe: Interview with Duane Elgin (huffingtonpost.com)