“A small amount of coffee may keep you more active and more happy, and that may result in the long run in better brain health,” said Dr. Alberto Ascherio, Harvard Professor of Epidemiology and Nutrition, the senior author of the study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine.
i give this news a rousing “YES” ~
new research shows:
Well-caffeinated women are
more happy &
than our “abstemious” sisters.
for me 20 ounces (venti-size) per day
keeps the blues & migraines away ~ sb
- Well Blog: Coffee Drinking Linked to Less Depression in Women (well.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Drinking Coffee May Help Lower the Risk of Depression in Women [Health] (lifehacker.com)
- Could Coffee Lower a Woman’s Risk of Depression? (healthland.time.com)
- Health Buzz: Does Coffee Cut Depression Risk in Women? (health.usnews.com)
- A Coffee A Day May Keep Your Cripping Depression Away [Health] (jezebel.com)
- Coffee may help prevent depression in women (guardian.co.uk)
- Caffeine’s buzz chases away women’s depression ~ By Melissa Healy, Los Angeles Times/For the Booster Shots Blog (latimes.com)