Friday: we finished editing and locked picture on all 9 PSAs!
Now: we are working on ~
• Original Music With Kristopher Carter,
• BFX Imageworks logo CGI/VFX design / animation,
• Astound Surround sound design / mix,
• Blue Room Post color grading / correction, titles / inserts, final finishing, and delivering
Our first two PSAs ~ “Picture This” and “Lending Your Voice for Aliyah” ~
that begin airing regionally (L.A. & Orange County) in May.
Today: i went to our Emmy-Award winning music composer’s studio to hear a first preview of our new incredible music!
Again: Thank You to everyone for being a part of «The Butterfly AFFECT» PSA / Commercial & Print Ad campaign!
~sarah nean bruce
beckstrand cancer foundation
« The Butterfly AFFECT » National and Regional/Local
PSA / Commercial & Print Ad campaign with Eva La Rue
« this communiqué sent via carrier pigeon, telegram, pony express or iPhone 3Gs ~ i.e., whatever arrives first and fastest (which is often debatable and purely subjective) »
- Cancer Foundation’s PSA/Commercials, Print Ad Campaigns Moving Forward (sarahneanbruce.wordpress.com)
Pingback: PSA/Commercials: final sound mix completed with Kristopher Carter theme music, Astound Surround on first two « sarah nean bruce ~ living in urbia·