FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Soledad Da Costa 1-310-388-5296
BEL ÃGE MEDIAS PRODUCES PSA AND COMMERCIAL
TELEVISION CAMPAIGNS FOR BECKSTRAND CANCER FOUNDATION
FEATURING CSI: MIAMI ACTRESS EVA LA RUE
Official Launch of “The Butterfly AFFECT” Campaigns to Kick Off with NAB Las Vegas Debut on April 12
LOS ANGELES/LAS VEGAS (April 6, 2011) — Bel Ãge Medias today announced the April 12 NAB Las Vegas debut of its recently produced PSA and commercial television campaigns for Beckstrand Cancer Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to improving quality of life for cancer patients and their families. The local and national campaigns featuring Emmy-nominated actress and humanitarian, Eva La Rue, will launch in May and June, respectively, and highlight actual patients served by the Foundation in a series themed “The Butterfly AFFECT.”
“I am grateful to be on this extraordinary voyage with Beckstrand’s National Spokesperson, Eva La Rue, and the amazing team led by [Executive Director] Ms. Lil Spitzer, whose vision and dedication has catapulted the organization to a national spotlight and platform with our creation and launch of their television and ad campaigns,” shared Sarah Nean Bruce, who conceived, directed, produced and co-wrote.
- Chris Fisher – DP/Camera Tech
- J Kay Baker/Telecorps Sales and Leasing, Colorado – Cameras, Monitors and Lenses
- Wexler Video, LLC – Additional Support Equipment
- Kristopher Carter – Emmy® Award Winning Music Composer
- Jerry Mahabub – Astound Studios
- Randy Carter – Editor
- Blue Room Post – Final Finishing
- NCM Media Networks – Nationwide
- BFX Imageworks – Animated Logo
- Pointe Studios South, Hawthorne CA
- Mark Moore – JustNeeds2 Lighting & Grip
- Keith Munyan – Photography
- Shari Belafonte – Production Stills
- Andrew Arnold, Inc – Behind The Scenes
- Robert Nienhuis – Nien Studios Graphic
- J. Kay Baker – Associate Producer
- Anthony Turk – Consulting Producer
The result is a series of PSAs with stunning super 35mm visuals and movie theater-quality surround sound that allow viewers to witness and be touched by inspiring patient stories, and the positive impact of Beckstrand’s help within the cancer community. The campaign will first air in Los Angeles and Orange Counties on network television with the two-fold goal of raising both awareness and funds for the Foundation and its programs.
– more –
Bel Age Medias Produces Television Campaigns for Beckstrand Cancer Foundation - 2 -
A second commercial phase, which airs nationally, invites college-bound cancer patients and survivors to apply for tuition awards through the organization’s Nationwide Scholarship Program, and to provide continuing support for the program through the purchase of Skinn Cosmetics’ “Butterfly Kiss” lip-gloss fundraiser.
Each spot features national spokesperson, Eva La Rue, best known for her work on television’s CSI: Miami and All My Children.
Watch and listen for the campaigns nationwide and regionally in movie theatres and movie lobbies, on digital billboards and in print magazines – or to learn more, visit www.beckstrand.org.
About bel âge medias: Filmmaker Sarah Nean Bruce owns and operates bel âge medias in Hollywood, California. She fuses together the artistic and realistic aspects of show business with finesse and experience from years of working in both spheres of influence. As a 25-year veteran of the entertainment business, Ms. Bruce’s projects have been “official selections” and “winners” of multiple industry awards, including the Indie Spirit Film Festival, Los Angeles International Short Film Festival, Park Cities Film Music Festival, New York International & Independent Film/Video Festival, Panavision New Filmmaker Grant and dozens more. She is a sought-out writer, director and producer who has worked with such recognizable names as Richard Gere, Steven D. Reuther, Robert Altman, Oliver Stone, Hilary Swank, the late Mayor Sonny Bono, and Pink Floyd to name a few. To learn more about bel âge medias, Sarah Nean Bruce or her noteworthy contributions to movie, indie, cult, and Hallmark favorites like “Pretty Woman,” “Boys Don’t Cry,” “X-Files: Fight The Future,” “Yesterday Was A Lie,” and “Where There’s A Will,” visit www.sarahneanbruce.wordpress.com & www.sarahneanbruce.com
# # #
- Cancer Foundation’s PSA/Commercials, Print Ad Campaigns Moving Forward (sarahneanbruce.wordpress.com)
- Changing lives – Kids with Cancer who dream of attending college (sarahneanbruce.wordpress.com)
- A Thanks and A Challenge to Help Kids With Cancer Scholarships (sarahneanbruce.wordpress.com)
- 12-3-2010 Beckstrand Mini Pearls Teddy Bear Ball (danny-mendoza.com)
- 2010 Beckstrand Diamond & Pearl Gala – Evening in Havana (danny-mendoza.com)
- “CSI: Miami” Star Eva La Rue Weds (popcrunch.com)
- On Location: L.A. film production slows in the first quarter (latimesblogs.latimes.com)